Before you begin trading you must register and activate your CredoEx account. Initially, you will be asked to register for a basic account, but if you desire to trade larger amounts you can complete the “Advanced Verification” process within the “Settings” page.
- Visit the signup page by going to: credoex.com/signup/account.
- Enter your email address, birthdate, and create a secure password.
- Let us know you are a human by clicking on the "I'm not a robot" box.
- Click "Sign Up."
- You will receive a confirmation upon clicking "Sign Up."
- In order to complete the registration process you will need to login to your email account, the same email address you registered with.
- Open the email and click on “Verify My Email” to confirm your account.
- Once you have verified your email, a new window will open up taking you to the “Basic Verification” page.
- CredoEx takes financial regulation seriously, so we ask you to tell us more about yourself by entering the information below.
- Enter your full name, as it appears on your government issued identification.
- Enter your physical and permanent address. NOTE: Do not enter a mailing or temporary address as this will lead to delays in registering your account.
- Enter your phone number then click "Verify Me."
- Once your Identity is verified, you can immediately begin trading up to $1,000 USD. For higher limits, please go through our “Advanced Verification” process within the “Settings” page.
Now lets take a look at how to Make a Deposit.