You have a separate wallet in CredoEx for each currency. All your wallets can be found in the same “Wallet” page. Each wallet has its own field for specifying a withdrawal address. In order to withdraw your coins you will need to have an external wallet on a service like MyEtherWallet and send your funds to the wallet you wish to receive coins.
- Click on “Wallet” in the upper right hand corner of the page
- Within the red “Withdraw” section on the left, select the wallet containing the currency you wish to withdraw from.
- Double check that you have selected the right wallet, if you send the wrong currency to your external wallet you will LOSE the currency during the deposit process and it cannot be refunded (e.g. depositing BTC to an ETH address will result in you losing the BTC).
- Copy the public address of your external wallet
- Paste the public address of your external wallet you wish to send your coins to, in the “Wallet Address” box. Again, double check you have the correct currency (depositing BTC to an ETH address will result in you losing the BTC).
- Enter the quantity you wish to withdraw
- Click “Withdraw Coins.”
CredoEx will soon add support for fiat currencies, please follow our social media channels to stay updated.
Congrats! You are now on your way to becoming a CredoEx-pert!